Me, Hubby, Icha & SHAKLEE!!!

Your Orders' Updates

Nur Atiqah
Happy Monster Bookmarks ; 2 - in progress
Farah
keychain - in progress
Kakak
Handphone charm 'ikan kembung' - in progress
Siti Norzaihan
Card holder - DONE

Your Tracking No.

POSLAJU
CT DiGi - EN 278704325 MY

Advertisements


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, February 5, 2010

some new creations - a warming up

Hye everybody!
Alhamdulillah..I managed to do some warming up today for my felt craft. however, i still don't have the inspirations to accomplish my to-do-list :-)
Here we go, three felt crafts for today (this week actually).

  • a happy cupcake pendrive case

  • a hungry yellow star keychain

  • my so-called trialed strawberry (not so yummy yet!)

The Happy Cupcake Pendrive Case
Actually, I was planning to make a handphone pouch for me, but it turned out to be a bit smaller in size. Then I decided to change the design, put some keychain on the top-right corner, and voila, it became a pendrive case.
I also think this case is suitable to be a coin case too.

Size : 5.5 cm x 10.5 cm

Not So-Yummy (yet) Strawberry

Owh! This is only a trial. I found a few tutorials from the internet on strawberry felt. Hurmm..I'm not sure this one is from which is which tutorial. I'll try to update again later. 
As the owner, I'm not fully satisfied with this strawberry, especially on the green top shape and the tiny seeds stiching. 

Size : 2.0 cm
The Hungry Yellow Star Keychain
My cute star is hungry! Look at the back of it :P The tummy was poke inside so that he won't feel the hunger. 
This is only a simple keychain creation. So, I won't comment much on him.

Size : 4.0 cm (diameter)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share Me

Order Form

Please fill up the form below for orders.

Your Name
Your Email Address
Handphone Number
Mailing Address
Product Type









Product Code/ Design
Quantity
Payment Method
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Powered byEMF Web Form
 

My Hits since 21 Jan 2010

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

craft.and.shop Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template