Me, Hubby, Icha & SHAKLEE!!!

Your Orders' Updates

Nur Atiqah
Happy Monster Bookmarks ; 2 - in progress
Farah
keychain - in progress
Kakak
Handphone charm 'ikan kembung' - in progress
Siti Norzaihan
Card holder - DONE

Your Tracking No.

POSLAJU
CT DiGi - EN 278704325 MY

Advertisements


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 8, 2010

...felt project in progress : My Sewing Kits

These two projects are still in progress.

My Needle Book


I'm using my scrapped felt to create this simple needle book/ needle case. That's why it is a bit colorful. Still thinking the most decorative and creative way to embellish it.

My Baby Block Pincushion

At first, I wanna have those bottle-cap pincushion, but all the bottle caps are so small :-). I can't resist having a very small pincusion huhu. I haven't completed the sewing part yet.

1 comments:

ILikePaperCutting on February 25, 2010 at 2:15 PM said...

great idea to use felt book to keep needles.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share Me

Order Form

Please fill up the form below for orders.

Your Name
Your Email Address
Handphone Number
Mailing Address
Product Type









Product Code/ Design
Quantity
Payment Method
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Powered byEMF Web Form
 

My Hits since 21 Jan 2010

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

craft.and.shop Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template