Me, Hubby, Icha & SHAKLEE!!!

Your Orders' Updates

Nur Atiqah
Happy Monster Bookmarks ; 2 - in progress
Farah
keychain - in progress
Kakak
Handphone charm 'ikan kembung' - in progress
Siti Norzaihan
Card holder - DONE

Your Tracking No.

POSLAJU
CT DiGi - EN 278704325 MY

Advertisements


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, February 5, 2010

Any foam sheet tutorials available?


Earlier this week, I was mesmerized by a new product at Tamu JajaKraf - the colourful foam sheet. As per my readings, it is the materials she used for the alphabets that she puts on her lovely headband. Besides, I also bought a few stuff. You may refer to my picture above.


Hurmm.. instead of turn them into those alphabets, what else can I do with it? Come on Tina, be creative! I also request from your help - any tutorials would be very good for me.

Thank you :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share Me

Order Form

Please fill up the form below for orders.

Your Name
Your Email Address
Handphone Number
Mailing Address
Product Type









Product Code/ Design
Quantity
Payment Method
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Powered byEMF Web Form
 

My Hits since 21 Jan 2010

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

craft.and.shop Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template