Me, Hubby, Icha & SHAKLEE!!!

Your Orders' Updates

Nur Atiqah
Happy Monster Bookmarks ; 2 - in progress
Farah
keychain - in progress
Kakak
Handphone charm 'ikan kembung' - in progress
Siti Norzaihan
Card holder - DONE

Your Tracking No.

POSLAJU
CT DiGi - EN 278704325 MY

Advertisements


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy Mode

Ahh..! I still don't have the time to update this blog for my crafty things :( However, just some quick updates, yesterday I did managed to prepare the templates for my felties project.

I have done some basic shapes as a beginning - such as the hearts, pandas and stars shapes. Plus, I did tried to have my very own personalized characters. I will try to update the pictures latest by tomorrow since I just exchanged my camera phone with my hubby :-)

Today's project :
  • new iPod pouch for hubby - template done
  • a handphone case for my handphones - no idea yet! i wanna make something cute for myself ;-)
  • some felt appliques - embellishment
  • my baby pillow (recycled from my old-thorned pillow)
  • a pincushion
Oh! There's a new blogshop on the block which I already adores the stuff there. I have planned also to buy some craft materials from there too. Kindly please visit Tamu Jajakraf for details.

regards,
:: tina ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share Me

Order Form

Please fill up the form below for orders.

Your Name
Your Email Address
Handphone Number
Mailing Address
Product Type









Product Code/ Design
Quantity
Payment Method
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Powered byEMF Web Form
 

My Hits since 21 Jan 2010

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

craft.and.shop Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template